A well-known publisher in Canada’s infrastructure, water and environment sectors, the team at Actual Media has expanded its lineup of offerings over the years to include events and agency services.
As the agency side of the business grows, so too does our need for an experienced Account Director to scale up operations and work closely with our industry partners. If you want to end your day feeling good about your role in making the world a better place and you are looking to take on a leadership role in a growing and independent media company, this might just be the job for you!
Checkout the job description below:
Are you ready to deploy your excellent project management and client relationship skills alongside our outstanding editors, creative designers and event managers to help take our clients’ brands to the next level? If so…
Actual Media – the leading B2B publisher and media agency for the water, infrastructure, and environment sectors – is looking for an Account Director. Based at the company’s office in midtown Toronto, we are seeking an experienced agency leader to manage all accounts and operations for the company’s agency division. The right-fit candidate will be a creative, project manager type with 7+ years of experience. They will be part of the management team of a small, but powerful integrated B2B media company that provides full agency services to organizations in the water, environment and infrastructure sectors.
As Actual Media’s Account Director, you will:
● Be the overall client lead and key contact on project integration with other departments, freelancers, contractors and partner agencies.
● Provide industry leading advice on B2B communications and proactive solutions that leverage our clients’ strengths and assist them in driving brand awareness and growing their businesses.
● Effectively lead and manage digital/social marketing programs, web development, video, print collateral and brand projects for our clients.
● Oversee and manage creative staff, workload, and output and be a leader for several direct reports.
● Maintain a thorough understanding of Actual Media clients’ businesses, including planning, sales/revenue targets, category/industry competition and provide strategic solutions to meet their needs.
● Collaborate with our executive team (Todd Latham, Corinne Lynds, Nick Krukowski and Natasha Mawji, PMP) to drive profitability of our growing agency division and creative department.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience.
Location: Mid-town Toronto – 150 Eglinton Ave, E., Suite 806
Interested parties should send resumes to Todd Latham at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.