Create Memorable Events
Let Actual Events make your next event one to remember.
- Virtual Summits
- Interactive virtual conferences
- Online shareholder meetings
- Cross-country AGMs
Large Scale Events
- Multi-day Conferences
- Annual Summits
- Knowledge-sharing Symposiums
- Exhibitor Tradeshows
- Award Galas
- Celebratory Dinners
- Professional Development Workshops
- Company Networking Opportunities
- Enhanced event experiences, opportunities, and engagements
- Event communications strategies, support, and editing
- Speaker and exhibitor guides
- Promotional strategies support and editing
- Program, theme and content recommendations
- Workback plan development
- Communications schedule development
- Detailed run of show and staff guide creation
- Structured Event planning meetings
- Vendor booking (photography, refreshments, entertainment)
- Event APP set-up and management
- Speaker management
- Sponsor support
- Onsite event staffing
- Registration management
- Speaker and sponsor support
- Production/AV management
- Venue Management
- Contracts and budgeting
- Catering and Menu selection
- Physical asset management including printing, handouts, and swag
- Post-event debrief and logistics report
Our Event Work
The Water Canada Summit
The Water Canada Summit has been held in various locations across Canada and virtually. Now in its 14th year, the Water Canada Summit brings hundreds of industry leaders together and facilitates cooperation, collaboration, and knowledge-sharing among the diverse groups that make up the Canadian water landscape.
The Summit is a 3-day event with keynote speakers, breakout sessions, a formal awards ceremony, an exhibitor showcase, and numerous networking opportunities. The Water Canada Summit is a Water Canada event, planned and executed by Actual Media each year.
The Environment Journal’s Brownie Awards recognize the innovative efforts of professionals who rehabilitate brownfield sites by remaking them into productive residential and commercial projects that contribute to the growth of healthy communities across Canada.
This annual celebration offers networking opportunities with hundreds of industry leaders through a cocktail reception, formal award presentations, and sit-down dinner. The Brownie Awards are presented proudly in partnership by the Canadian Brownfields Network and Actual Media. Actual Media manages all event logistics, planning, budgeting, and staffing.
Excess Soils Symposium
Environment Journal’s Excess Soils Symposium offers an update on the business of excess soils and new regulations impacting construction and cleanup projects. The event includes keynotes, panel discussions, industry insights, and networking opportunities for attendees. Actual Media manages all event aspects from the venue and catering, speakers and agenda, to marketing, attendees, and sponsor management.
Top 100 Projects Dinner
At ReNew Canada’s Top 100 Projects Dinner, senior executives from throughout the Canadian public sector infrastructure landscape come together to celebrate more than $273 billion in infrastructure megaproject development. The event includes a cocktail reception, keynote and panel discussions, and plated dinner. This annual industry event gathers the leaders of the infrastructure industry to celebrate their biggest projects. Actual Media manages all aspects of the event including planning and logistics, sponsorships and attendee invitations.